Blancanieves: Hello world

12.10.16

Hello world

Hello world, this is me life should be fun for everyone. Occasionally I'm insecure, let me show you life can be so pure, seize the day, wear a big happy smile on her face.

In every life a little rain that will not change my attitude at all you are you, me, we will be free.

Hello world, This is me, life should be fun for all. Hello world, come and see, life should be fun for all.

Life is easy if you wear a smile only you do not change their style. I like you, like me, let's enjoy and be happy.

Look into my eyes and tell me straight, why would I make everybody wait. Let me know, if so, let it show.

Hello world, this is me, life should be fun for all. Hello world, come and see, this is me.

Come on, baby, do not be afraid, come on, baby, it's not too late, say you do not open until the door and let me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

< > º
DESIGN BY MARÍA MARGUEZ